How to Enroll
HOW TO ENROLL
Enrollment at Guardian Lutheran School opens on February 1st and closes at the end of the second week of school. We encourage all families to come in for a tour and are happy to arrange one upon request.
For New Students:
A new student’s enrollment is finalized after the following 4 criteria have been met:
1. Completed Enrollment form returned to the school office>>download Enrollment Form
2. Registration Fee paid in full
3. Required Documents returned to the school office
--Copy of child’s state certified birth certificate
--Child’s Immunization record
4. Approval of Admissions Counselor, including:
--A recommendation from prospective student’s former principal>>download Recommendation Form
--An interview with prospective student and parents
--A placement test (if needed)
In the month of February, enrollment priority is as follows:
- Members of Guardian Lutheran Church.
- Students enrolled last year year who are returning to Guardian Lutheran School.
- Missouri Synod Lutheran Churches without a school.
- Non-Lutherans who have siblings enrolled at Guardian.
- Members of other Missouri Synod Lutheran churches.
- Members of other Lutheran churches.
- Non Lutherans who have attended Guardian Lutheran preschool or have had siblings enrolled in Guardian Lutheran preschool or day school in the past.
- Non Lutherans who have never attended Guardian.
Please contact the school office (313) 274-3665 if you have any questions. Enrollment forms for our Preschool and Grade School programs can obtained by contacting the School Office or can be downloaded using the following links.
Enrollment Document Downloads:
New Student Recommendation Form (required for all new students to Guardian)